Adeline Shakespeare
">
Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay. I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.
|
Saturday, April 07, 2007 @ 12:12 PM

Poppy and me :D

My Boyfriend.






JAYCHOU. hehehhehehehehe jaychou came my house today er and we rapped tgt :D yo man yoyo yoyoyo. okay so later jaychou went home yep. Today I woke up reallllyyyy early (like about 830) and prepared ate yada yada until dont knw what time and rushed to sch :D SLC meeting was at 10 but i reached at 9 anyway,since i arranged to meet yvettes for breadfast.HOWEVERRRRRRR, yvettes was late so i decided to train in gym first :) but er,yah.Jiawen reached the same time as me and soon came May. we 3 trained and trained.and yep :) and there were alot of screams going along as i trained!! TSK, i can do Summer and Shark but one problem is ..HOW TO 'LIAN' THEM ? :( so yeah i trained like cheechorlorkio and didnt manage to complete my target today.SIGH,furthermore,i didn't go for slc meeetinggg :( and didn't help much sigh. okay then later went to macdonalds to eat and jiaolian was being nice:D so weird.LITTLE JIALU IS SMILING :O Then i calledjoan and yiting bev and wen went to look for DINO,sry joan their intention was not to visit you :B nyaha so today my sister and mum is back from japan,Nothing efficient came from them except for certain food to fill our little stomach :O and omg,japan snowww-jealous- :( too bad i aint going himalayas anymore-GLARES AT JOAN- hahahaha but yep.Without the mu-nu, i realised the food me my dad my sister and my brother is even better.We had different yummy food each day.:D but okay la,i lose my appetite at times :/ huhuhuhu. & a pile of homework is waiting for me to complete them..arggg,i dreadd doing them,JIAYOU anyway and ohshit,didnt go any church today :/ okee so its like 4am now but i dont intend to sleep quite yet..mainly cause i hafta chiong my homework :/ BOO i think i need to quit coming online this frequent, like maybe once a week? I'll see to it. I hope you don't mind I hope you don't mind That i've put down this words How wonderful life is, Now you're in the world.
|